Written & Oral Communication
Being able to communicate in English helps you cross language barriers and connect with people all around the world. The resources in this section cover a wide range of topics, from literary analysis to writing an article or giving a presentation.
Non-Fiction and Vocational Texts
- How to Use, Evaluate and Cite Sources
- How to Write an Article
- How to Write a Newspaper Article
- How to Write an Essay
- How to Write a Formal Letter
- How to Write a Letter to the Editor
- Write a job application
- How to Write a CV
- What is a Factual Text?
- How to Write a Work Report
- How to Write a Project Paper
- How to Write a Five-Paragraph Essay
- Working with Projects - Log Entries
- Written Tasks - Assessment Sheet
Det er ikke noe kjernestoff for vurderingsressurs.