Tasks to the text "A Mixed Marriage" by Patricia Grace.
- How did Linda's parents react to the growing attachment between Linda and Graeme? What were the reasons for their attitudes?
- How did Nanny Ripeka try to persuade Linda not to marry a Pakeha?
- Linda and her cousin found a stone with a pattern when they were children. Why did this episode make such a strong impression on Linda? Why did she never tell Graeme about this important experience in her past?
- Linda and Graeme moved to a different town after they were married. What spoilt things for Linda and what did they do to solve it?
- Why did Linda decide to leave their baby with her mother?
- When Linda was nine years old, she and her cousin Toki found a patterned stone. Linda finds it impossible to tell Graeme about this episode. However, she decides to write him a letter. Write the letter.
- Linda was having bad dreams in her new home and she wrote her mother a letter. Write the letter.
CC BY-SASkrevet av Åse Elin Langeland.
Sist faglig oppdatert 01.03.2018