Listen to the interview with Sue, but first read through the comprehension questions below. You may take notes as you listen.
- What is Sue’s background?
- How does Sue define “British”?
- What does she say about British housing?
- What role does the pub have in Britain?
- “London is not England”. What does she mean by that?
- Why does Sue mention Swansea, Wales and Inverness, Scotland?
- How does she define British identity?
- Why does Sue mention cricket?
- What does she say about the British class system?
- How does the fact that Sue is an “outsider” give her a good background for such an interview?
CC BY-SASkrevet av Jan-Louis Nagel.
Sist faglig oppdatert 09.10.2018