Making a list is a good way to organise your thoughts in a way that is easy to see. A way to make a list is to read a text first, then make a list of points for each paragraph. Making a list like this will give you a chronological overview of the whole text.
Research in pairs - one of you choose a state school and the other a private school in the UK. Search the internet for as much information as you can find about the school you have chosen. Remember to find pictures too. Examples of things to consider:
- The cost of going to such a school (if fee-paying)
- If it follows the National Curriculum
- What kind of subjects you can study there
- What about uniforms?
- Did any famous people go there?
- Make a list of your findings