We tend to think of language as spoken and written words. Your body, however, also has its own language. In these tasks we focus on the language of the body and how it shows your mood, attitudes and identity and we would like you to think about the importance of body language in your field of work.
- What do you think when you see this drawing?
- What do think it intends to express?
- What are the most striking things you see in the drawing?
- Look at the colours. What do you think they express?
- This is a cartoon. Why do you think the artist chose this way to express his message?
- Many cultures are represented in the drawing. Do you recognise anything that is typical of a certain culture?
You will find out what the artist has called his drawing if you click
Everybody smiles in the same language
Write short texts.
- Why are all these people gathered together? What is the occasion?
- The background of the drawing is very vague. If you were going to draw the background in the picture, what would you draw (e.g. is it a city, the countryside, winter, summer...?) and why?
Body Language in Your Workplace
Which part do you think body language plays in your field of work? How and in what areas is it important?
- Do you think the proverb (ordtak): Everybody smiles in the same language is true? Give reasons and examples.
- Discuss this statement: "Body language is 80% of all communication."
How to Analyze a NovelKjernestoff
How to Write a Book ReportKjernestoff
How to Analyze a Short StoryKjernestoff
How to Analyze PoetryKjernestoff
How to Analyze a FilmKjernestoff
How to Write a Film ReviewKjernestoff
How to Write a Newspaper ArticleKjernestoff
Characterise a News ArticleKjernestoff
How to Write an ArticleKjernestoff
How to Write an EssayKjernestoff
How to Write a CVKjernestoff
Job Application - VocationalKjernestoff
How to Work with InstructionsKjernestoff
How to Write a Formal LetterKjernestoff
How to Write a Letter to the EditorKjernestoff
How to Write a ReportKjernestoff
Write a Report - ChecklistKjernestoff
How to Write a Report - Work Task or EventKjernestoff
How to Write a Work ReportKjernestoff
How to Write Factual TextsKjernestoff
How to write with styleKjernestoff
Working with Projects - Grammar ChecklistKjernestoff
Example text: How to Write an EssayKjernestoff
How to Analyze a Novel (easy)TilleggsstoffTilleggsstoff
How to Analyse Poetry (easy)TilleggsstoffTilleggsstoff
The Language of PoetryTilleggsstoffTilleggsstoff
CV - vocationalTilleggsstoffTilleggsstoff
How to Organize Project Work - IntroTilleggsstoffTilleggsstoff
How to Check - Oral PresentationsTilleggsstoffTilleggsstoff
How to Write a Project PaperTilleggsstoffTilleggsstoff
Working with Projects - Log EntriesTilleggsstoffTilleggsstoff
How to Work with NovelsKjernestoff
Write a Letter to the EditorKjernestoff
How to Get the Message AcrossKjernestoff
How to Write a Book Report - QuizTilleggsstoffTilleggsstoff
How to Make Job EnquiriesTilleggsstoffTilleggsstoff
How to Make a Vox Pop InterviewTilleggsstoffTilleggsstoff
Self Assessment - ProjectsTilleggsstoffTilleggsstoff
Det er ikke noe kjernestoff for vurderingsressurs.