- What makes a TV-series popular?
- What TV-shows affects us the most?
- You are a producer of a reality series explain what types of participants would attract the highest possible viewer ratings?
- How may TV violence make us immune towards real human suffering?
- What kind of audiences would be most easily influenced by violence?
- Do you think it is necessary to regulate what is sent on TV at certain times of the day? Explain why or why not.
- Can you think of other categories of TV-programs which are not mentioned in this article? Describe the concept.
- Write an essay explaining how TV shows from the UK and the USA influence society and your life. Use concrete examples from TV-shows that might affect you?
- Write a review for a teen mag describing your favorite TV show and why you like it.
- TV censorship has always been hotly debated. Write an article for The Sunday Times where you debate the issue with arguments for and against.
Some TV networks airing reality series have been involved in law-suits. Go online and find out which reality series have had this happen to them. Describe what the producers were accused of and the outcome of the trial.
The Culture of the Web GenerationKjernestoff
Crime on TV - To Catch a Killer at all CostsKjernestoff
From Soap Operas to Teen DramaKjernestoff
Trends in TV dramasKjernestoff
This is Your FuturE-BookKjernestoff
Songs of DiscontentKjernestoff
Bob Dylan and Leonard Cohen - Rock PoetsKjernestoff
Poetry Meets RockKjernestoff
Times They are a Changin’: Music and ChangeKjernestoff
West Side StoryKjernestoff
John Lennon - Working Class HeroKjernestoff
The Best Rock Artists EverKjernestoff
Gangs - Safety in Numbers?TilleggsstoffTilleggsstoff
Youth Culture TasksKjernestoff
From Soap Opera to Teen Drama - VocabularyKjernestoff
Hollywood/Bollywood Film QuizKjernestoff
Visit a Cathedral - St. Giles' in EdinburghKjernestoff
Paul Simon: American TuneKjernestoff
American Tune - Lyrics QuizKjernestoff
American Tune - Vocabulary task 1Kjernestoff
American Tune - Vocabulary task 2Kjernestoff
Bob Dylan and Leonard Cohen - TasksKjernestoff
John Lennon - TasksKjernestoff
Youth Culture Comprehension - Part 1TilleggsstoffTilleggsstoff
Youth Culture Comprehension - Part 2TilleggsstoffTilleggsstoff
Gang Crime in St. PaulTilleggsstoffTilleggsstoff