- Discuss Death of a Salesman as a political text.
- Death of a Salesman and the "American Dream".
- Discuss how the structure of Death of a Salesman complies with Miller’s approach to illusion versus reality.
- How does Death of a Salesman compare with a classical tragedy?
- Compare Biff and Happy and their relations to their parents.
- Discuss the function of the minor characters Charley, Bernard, Ben, and Howard Wagner.
- Why do you think Arthur Miller was suspected of having communist sympathies? What does that tell us about American society in the 40s and 50s?
- Death of a Salesman - a modern tragedy.
Last updated 01/11/2018