Task: Work assignment
One-minute World News
Published: 01.12.2016, Updated: 03.03.2017
Some General Questions to Consider
- Which categories of news are presented: sports, politics, celebrity, economy, social conditions, armed conflicts, uprisings, terrorism, technology, health...?
- Are any of the news stories more important than the others if so which?
- Are the news contents mostly negative or positive?
- Retell one of the news stories to a fellow student.
- Write headlines for each of the stories presented.
- Which areas of the world are presented in the stories?
- Which of the stories made the biggest impression on you? Why?
- What was the strongest video image you saw? Why?
- Rank the stories in order of importance.
- Is 'One Minute News' a good way to keep up with world events? Why or why not?
- What would your top three stories look like if you were the news editor?
Nodes which use this node
- English subject curriculum