First watch the video, then do these tasks:
- Also known as Ayers Rock, Uluru is the world's largest
a) monolith b) monogram c) monopoly
- It has great spiritual significance for the
a) Maori b) Bushmen c) Aboriginals.
- How many national parks does Australia boast?
a) over 300 b) over 500 c) over 800
- Australia has a) hundreds b) thousands c) millions of species of fish as well as 400 types of coral.
- Australia's Great Barrier Reef can be seen from outer space. It is made up of
a) shells b) fish bones c) coral.
- Which of these animals does not appear in the video?
a) zebras b) kangaroos c) sheep
- Sydney is famous for its
a) opera house b) steak house c) fashion house.
- Australia's coastline is over
a) two hundred b) two thousand c) twenty thousand miles long.
Choose one aspect of Australia presented in the film and find out a little more about it. Use the information and put together a quiz of 5 - 10 questions. Test the quiz in class.